Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Affect of Social Media

Social Media.
This nowadays phenomenon that is getting better and tougher everyday. I really dont know where to start because I have so many stories about social media changing my life and provide me a tool to help others.
Theres a lot of example relating to Social Media however some of the affects of its on me is Social Media always a very helpful tool especially on using this networking tool such as the Internet usage. Internet usage is very important in my daily life because it helps me reaching news around the worlds,exploring world and communicate with others.
Social Media helps me to getting me more knowledge and improving my education in life.

Social Media can be said to have three components Concept (art, information, or meme).Media (physical, electronic, or verbal).Social interface (intimate direct, community engagement, social viral, electronic broadcast or syndication, or other physical media such as print).

Social Media is very wide and as a human we have to be proud to use this powerful tool and make a good usage on its.

Amerul Shah Bin Azamy @ Azmi

1091102799

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

3 comments:

sahafidz said...
March 18, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Well.. the internet is the main things in our life now. Where's the news can spread to all of us in a second.

SHAHIRWAN IZHANI BIN OTHMAN 1091102801 said...
March 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

this is right. it really helps us in communication. its easy for us to get the info we needed. But sometimes we may got the wrong info. So it is wise to use properly.

Unknown said...
March 18, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

I agree with both of you. Sometimes we have to know latest thing about the world.

Post a Comment